Customer Loyalty Module
Generate a buzz about your business with customer loyalty rewards that are guaranteed to generate a positive customer response. DSL' Loyalty Module can help you build a strong, regular customer base and increase sales, by making it easy to personalise promotions to the specific buying habits of particular customers.
DSL Loyalty helps you identify ideal target customers for each of your promotions, and then enables you to market and administer by using the right information from your database.
Discounts, special promotions and loyalty reward schemes are great sales tools, but only when they’re carefully targeted, and DSL makes this quick and easy to do. Utilise the benefits of loyalty cards and rewards to help incentivise the customer by providing either points which can be used against future purchases, or offering mix and match promotions and discounts.
Create your own direct mailer and post it to their home or business address, or link with the DSL Text messaging service and promote your latest offer direct to your customers’ mobile phones. All loyalty and reward features can be used across single or multiple sites.
DSL allows you to monitor and report on credit notes and gift voucher history. You can track when credit notes and gift vouchers have been issued and redeemed and also who supplied and exchanged them.
True loyalty takes time to create, beyond specific points schemes, providing a dedicated personal approach to service will help retain customers. Pictures can be added to a client’s file, as well as other reminders to staff of allergies or delivery preferences, for example, thereby ensuring the customer’s needs are catered for and they don’t have to repeat themselves each time they visit.
- Increase sales and build customer loyalty
- Personalise promotions to target your key customers
- Loyalty cards help incentivise customers with points or discounts
- Communicate directly with your customers by mail or text
- Personalise your staff’s service with pictures, messages and reminders set up against a customers file
- Provide gift vouchers and credit notes and track when they are issued and redeemed
- Offer loyalty benefits across single or multiple sites